Friday 29 November 2013

Mushroom Wind Chime/香菇風鈴。



 Next Thursday, our community centre will hold an exhibition of all the art and handicrafts that are taught by all the available workshops. This is one of my pottery project, a mushroom wind chime. I'm a collector of wind chimes 'cos my aunty loves wind chimes and I used to follow her to shop for wind chimes from the provision shops in my hometown. I also like the sound of it when the wind blows but one of my friend doesn't like displaying my wind chimes. She once told me that, if the wind chime ever rings that means you've visitor, according to her the one that comes visiting is for the supernatural world or what my grandma used to called them 'The Yin People' (that is those who have already deceased). I think lots of people do believe in it but to me, I only like the sound of the wind chime. So, all are welcome to listen to the music it makes, be it yin or yang.

No comments:

Post a Comment